Robotic / RPA
“As per Gartner, the requirement for RPA increases by 20 to 30 % every quarter. Furthermore, it predicts that by 2020, end-user spending on robotic process automation software will reach $1 billion, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 41% from 2015 through 2020.”
In future, it is obvious that RPA will hold a prominent position in improving the ways businesses perform and rise.
One of the most fascinating developments in Business Process Management is the RPA (Robotic Process Automation), which is considered even more transformational than cloud computing.
With the advancement in technology and the business process, the RPA is being applied at a different level altogether. The adoption of robotic automation can redefine the BPM marketplace, which will be driven by five factors.
- Cost Efficiency: Software robots are almost one third cheaper.
- Efficiency: As long as the core application is available the RPA can operate 24*7.
- Accuracy: FTEs can make mistakes; however, robots don’t require any judgment call while performing the same task each time.
- Audit Compliance: Robots can provide a detailed information in terms of auditing and business analytics and compliance.
- Change Management: The data integrity and application is preserved by leveraging the existing presentation layer and re-using application logic without having the need for understanding in deep.